Thursday, January 3, 2013

Liam Imagine #3


I was in hurry. I just wanted to leave school that day. The bullying had really got to me and I didn't want anyone to see me cry. Then I bumped into someone..a gorgeous someone.

My books fell to the ground.

"I'm really sorry."You said crouching down to pick up your stuff.
He knelt down to help you.

"It's not your fault. I wasn't paying attention."

He picked up the last book that was lying on the floor and handed it to me. When he looked at me, he realised I was crying.

"Hey, what's wrong love?" He asked me.

I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it, and i didn't want it to be his problem. So I just turned and ran to my secret hideout. Behind a giant tree.

***

I was pretty sure he wouldn't find me, no one else comes to this tree. I finally could let out all my emotions. I sat down and cried silently to myself.

Later on, he came.

"I never introduced myself. Hi, I'm Liam." He said giving me his hand to lift me up.

I took it.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)." You said while wiping your tears.

"Now tell me love, why are you crying." Liam asked with his adorable brown eyes.

"I'm being bullied everday, and I finally got sick of it."

"Who would bully you? You're beautiful. Come here." Liam pulled me in for a hug. A hug. That's what I needed right now. And his hugs were unique too.

"I'm not beautiful." You replied.
He softly kissed you and whispered.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."



No comments:

Post a Comment