Thursday, January 3, 2013

Louis Imagine #3

"You're my everything babe." Louis said looking me right in the eyes and smiling.

"Louis' I-" He stopped you from saying anything more.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Louis." It was not long before your lips collided. Louis' lips felt warm against yours. They were soft too. The kiss was sweet and unforgettable.

***

"That's the story of when Louis and I first exchanged our 'I love you's' ." You said while taking a handfull of popcorn.

"Aww. Louis! You didn't tell me you kissed her." Harry said.

"What do you expect? I don't always go into full detail with these things." Louis said sitting next to you and throwing Harry a bottle of apple juice he had asked for earlier.

"It would've been nice to know that the kiss was 'sweet and unforgettable' " Harry said taking a long sip of his juice.

"It certainly was." Louis said smiling at you and leaned in to kiss you.

"Aww!" Niall said as he walked down towards the kitchen.

You two stopped kissing and giggled.

Louis hovered his hand above your popcorn and you slapped his hand away.

"My popcorn." You said.

"You seriously need to stop hanging with Niall." Louis joked.

"I heard that!" Niall yelled from the kitchen. Harry laughed.

"Ok Niall, let's go get Zayn and Perrie and Liam and Dani." Harry said taking out his car keys from his pocket.

"But I just made lunch." Niall sulked.

"Bring it with you." Harry said while walking out the door.

Niall quickly put his lunch in a lunchbox and followed Harry.

"Alone time." You said while putting your legs on his lap.

"Wanna relive the memory?" Louis asked.

"Of?"You asked, oblivious to everything that's been going on.

"I love you." Louis whispered, looking at you the same way he did.

"I love you too." You replied. He leaned in to kiss you and it was much more passionate than the other kiss. Your fingers ran through his now long hair and his hands explored around your now perfectly smooth skin. 

The only thing that hadn't changed is the love you two had for eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment