Thursday, January 3, 2013

Niall Imagine #3


Niall laughed. Yeah, it may not be abnormal for that to happen, but I didn't expect it to when I entered his house, I mean he was alone. At least that's what I thought.

"Niall?" I asked walking inside.

"Come here babe, there's someone I want you to meet."

You followed the trace of his voice and you saw him sitting next to a girl. A pretty girl. A pretty blonde haired, brown eyed beauty making your boyfriend laugh like there's no tomorrow.

"Hi. I'm Lana, Lana Fisher." She said. She had a sweet voice.

"She's one of my childhood friends. I met her at the mall today and asked her to come over." Niall added.

"Oh, that's cool. How long have you known Niall?"

"6 years. He was a big part of my childhood." 

"Wow, I've only known him for almost 2 years." You said sitting down next to Niall.

"And those have been wonderful almost 2 years." He said kissing your forehead. You blushed.

"I'll be back, duty calls! You ladies enjoy." Niall said getting up and leaving.

"So what juicy things about Niall can you tell me about.

"Back off." Lana said.

"Excuse me?" You weren't sure you heard her right.

"Back off of Niall ok? He's mine. If it weren't for you we would've been dating already."

You couldn't believe your ears. She was a devious little bitch.

"Now that I'm here, Niall's gonna leave you for me."

"Niall's not dumb enough to do that."

"I'm not dumb enough to do what?"

Niall said sitting back where he was.

You turned his head and pulled him in for a kiss, to prove Lana Niall was mine.

"Wow, where did that come from?" Niall asked.

"I dunno, just had an urge."

"Hope that urge comes more often." Niall laughed.

"Oh, it will love." You said glaring at Lana.

"Niall, I offered her to go to Nandos with us but she said she already ate so she'd meet us back here." 

"What? No I-"

"NANDOS!" Niall walked out the door and Lana followed, smiling at you evilly. 

***

"Hey babe, we're back. And duty calls again. BRB!" Niall said walking to the bathroom.

"Hey Lana, I just wanna say I'm sorry. Sorry that you don't even have a plan for this whole take Niall from me."

"Oh it's gonna be easy. We're gonna go out more often and you'll be a third and forgotten wheel. Then we'll kiss and he'll realise it's always meant to be Lana and Niall and not Niall and you."

"Awesome." Is all you said.

"You're not fighting back?" Lana said confused.

"Hello ladies." Niall said returning.

"Hey Niall, there's something I'd like you to listen to."

"What?" He asked. He's as confused as Lana is.

I took out my tape recorder and pressed play."

Recorder: Sorry that you don't even have a plan for this whole take Niall from me."

"Oh it's gonna be easy. We're gonna go out more often and you'll be a third and forgotten wheel. Then we'll kiss and he'll realise it's always meant to be Lana and Niall and not Niall and you.""

"Awesome."

"Yep, awesome." You said smiling.

"Niall.. It's not.." Lana tried to explain.

"Leave. Now." Niall said pointing towards the door.

She pouted and headed for the door.

Niall turned to you and held your hands.

"I'm sorry babe for bringing her in between us."

"As long as you love me, and not her, I'm ok."

Niall smiled and kissed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment