Thursday, January 3, 2013

Harry Imagine #3


You woke up late on a Saturday morning. It was your birthday. You checked your phone to see who would have said Happy Birthday to you first.

From: Harry
Happy Birthday my love! I love you :). Xxxxxxxx

From: Harry
Oh, almost forgot. Come to the Thunder Club tonight. There's a great performance :). It's at 7, Louis will pick you up. Love you Xxxxx

You did get other texts, but those didn't make you smile as much. c:

You wondered what this 'great performance'. But you were also excited and you couldn't wait till seven. You were also excited because Thunder Club is your favorite club and it was where you and Harry first met.

You looked at the time, it read 9:37am.
You got out of bed and went to get ready.

***
By around eleven you were done and relaxed an watching some TV with your family. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Hello love." Harry said smiling and kissed you.

"Hi Harry, come in." You said opening your door wider and making way for him.

"I'm not here to stay. Neither are you. We're going for a picnic." Harry said.

"Oh, I'm gonna have to ask my parents though."

"It's cool, they already know." 

"Oh. Ok then. Let's go have a picnic."

***
You were lying on Harry's lap while he was feeding you grape by grape. Every now and again he would kiss you.

"So Harry, I got your text this morning."

"Oh good, you're gonna watch the performance. Louis will come over like ten minutes earlier so its best to be ready by then." harry added.

"Oh cool. Whose performing?" You asked.

"That young lady is classified information.'' 

"Harreeehh! please tell me!" You begged.

"I can't love, it'll ruin the surprise." 

"It better be worth it Haz." You said.

"It is babe, trust me." He smiled and kissed you.

***
6:53pm

The bell rang and it was who I expected it to be.

"Louis. How you doin?" You asked.

"Good and you?" He replied.

"I'm great thanks." You smiled.

"Happy Birthday from Eleanor and I" Louis said pulling me in for a hug.

"Haha, thankyou Louis. Send her my love."

"I will. Ready?"

"Yep. Leggo."

***

"Is everybody here tonight?" Niall said into a microphone.

People screamed and yelled.

"(Y/N) are you here?" Niall said. 

You raised your hand and said "here!"

"Good. May we all welcome to the stage HARRY STYLES!"

Everyone went wild hearing my boyfriend's name. He walked onto the stage and smiled.

"Babe, this is for you. Happy Birthday."

Harry performed What Makes You Beautiful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment