Monday, December 24, 2012

Harry Imagine #1


"Happy Birthday!" Your parent say when you walk downstairs.

"Thanks! What's for breakfast?" You asked taking a seat at the table.

"Pancakes with blueberry syrup." Your mum said putting your plate in front of you.

"Mmm! Looks yummy! Thanks mum." You say beginning to dig in.

You finished your breakfast and left for school. When you walked into school everyone hugged you and said happy birthday to you.

"Happy Birthday!" Your best friends say.

"No Party." You said.

"What do you mean?" One of them ask.

"I don't want you guys to throw me a party. I just wanna chill with the people really close to me." You said looking at them.

"Sorry babe, but after school, 3 o' clock. You're party starts!" The other one said.

"It's gonna be awesome!" They smile, hug you and walk away.

You sigh. You really don't want to do anything big. You want something simple and relaxed. You already know you wont enjoy he party..

You're at you're locker taking out your books when someone puts their hands over your eyes.

"Harry!" You say turning around and kissing him on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday love." He says hugging you.

"Thankyou." You said smiling.

"You excited for you're party?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Why?" I sighed.

"I didn't really wanna do anything big this year. I kinda pictured chilling on the couch, eating a packet of Doritos and watching some movies. That's it." You stated.

The bell rang and you had to leave for class.

"Bye Harry, see you." You kissed his cheek.

"Bye love."

***

After school you didn't see Harry, which was a little weird because you always see him. Suddenly you got a message and you took out your phone. It was a text from Harry. It said:

Hey babe, Come to my place as soon as you get this.. love you xx
Sent 14:49pm

He's already home? You thought. You got into you're car and drove to Harry's house.
You knocked on his door but no one answered. The door was open so you let yourself in.

"[Y/N] is that you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, where are you? I got message."

"Great, I'm in the basement. Please come here."

You walked to his basement and opened the door and you say Harry standing in front of you. 

"So I've got about three packets of Doritos and some movies, wanna join me?" Harry said pointing at the snacks and movies behind him.

"Harry, you did this all for me?" You were slowly beginning to smile.

"Yep. I had to practically run out of Math and drive home but it was worth it." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"You're amazing, you know that?" You said walking up to him and kissing him. You pulled back and said..

"This is gonna be the best birthday ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment