Friday, December 28, 2012

Harry Imagine #2


"Later Gemma." Harry said. 
"Where are you going?" Gemma asked. 
"To hang out with (Y/N)." Harry replied. 
"You like her don't you?" She asked. 
"Well yeah, she's my best friend." 
"No.. You like like her. You know, boyfriend girlfriend.." Harry sighed. 
"How did you know?" He finally said. 
"Well, you hang out with her everyday, you talk about her all the time and you even look like a couple. The other day I saw you two holding hands." She stated. 
"Louis dared me too!" Harry tried to fight back. 
"And you happily did it, you know why? Because you like her." Gemma stated. She was right, actually. 
"Ok yeah, I did like it.. A lot." Harry confessed. Gemma smiled. 
"I wanna tell her. But I really don't know how. Do you have advice?" Harry asked. 
"Tell her today. You've been hanging out enough now for her to realise she likes you too." Gemma said. 
"You think she likes me too?" Harry asked. 
"Why else would she still be putting up with your ugly ass?" Gemma said in a ghetto voice. Harry laughed. 
"Come on Gem, you know I'm awesome." Harry said pulling her in and nudging her hair. 
"Ay! Stop it! I worked on it!" She whined. He eventually stopped. 
"Gotta go, I'm already late." Harry said walking out the door. 
"Say hi to her for me!" She yelled. 
"I will!" Harry yelled back. 
*** 
"Hey there buddy!" Harry said joining her on a bench by the park. 
"Hey, I was beginning to think you left me.." You said playfully punching his arm. 
"Nah, I'd never do that to you." Harry smiled. 
"Aww." You said pinching his cheeks. All he did was grin at your face. But you were focusing on something else, his eyes. Gosh how you loved those sexy green eyes. Everytime he talked to you he kept looking into your eyes. You were obviously attracted to your best friend. 
"You can stop now." Harry said. You got lost in his eyes again. 
"Oh sorry." You said quickly removing your hands from his face.  You blushed and your cheeks turned this bright pinkish color. He thought you looked really cute when you blushed. And your little smile that goes with it. 
"So yeah, let's go." Harry finally said. 
"Cool." 
*** 
"That was fun! I always have fun with you." You said smiling. 
"Yeah, we've been chilling a lot recently." Harry said softly. 
"Do you want that to change?" You asked. Harry laughed. 
"No, I don't want it too. I'm just saying we've been seeing eachother a lot lately." 
"You're getting tired of seeing my face." Harry laughed again. 
"Would you stop? I'm tryna tell you that I like you." Harry confessed. 
"Well. So do I. We're best friends. " 
"No. I mean we are best friends and I wouldn't wanna jeopardize that but, I wanna be more than friends. If that's ok with you." You literally wanted to explode. So many emotions going through your mind. You were mostly surprised and happy. Then you were confused, but still happy. Then eventually you were excited and happy! You couldn't to say -'.. 
"No?" Harry said interrupting your thoughts. 
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It was stupid." 
"Hey.. Harry.. I never said no." You said smiling. 
"You never said yes either." He said. Oblivious to her hinting smile. 
"I'm saying it now.. Yes." You said. 
"Wait, really? You're saying yes t-" 
"Being more than friends." You cut him off. 
"Well I've been wanting to do this so.."  He pulled her in and kissed her. Her hands were getting lost in his hair and his hands were moving up and down her back.  You both couldn't wait to see where this would lead to.














































No comments:

Post a Comment