Friday, December 28, 2012

Zayn Imagine #2



"Why were you talking to her?" You yelled. 

"What's wrong with that? We were just talking!" Zayn yelled back. 
 

"You can talk to anyone, anyone you like! Just. Not. Her." 

"Why? I don't see why you're getting mad at me!" 

"Because I-" You stopped in your tracks.  

"Never mind. I'm leaving." You started heading towards the door.  

"Wait!" Zayn called out to you. But you already left.  Zayn sat down quietly, rubbing his hands together and deeply sighing.  The boys walked in quietly and sat around him.  

"Hey man. What happened?" Harry asked.  

"We heard the yelling and Niall was getting worried, so we came to check on yeah." Liam added.  

"It's nothing guys." Zayn whispered, staring at his hands.  

"Zayn, you know you can tell us anything." Louis said.  

"Please? For us?" Niall asked. Zayn looked up at them and decided to speak. 

"I think we broke up.." Zayn said.  

"What?" Harry was very confused.  

"What exactly happened?" Liam asked.  

"She got mad at me for talking to someone she didn't really like. We were like literally just talking. Then we kept yelling and she walked out.." Zayn said.  

He went back to looking at his hands."Well that doesn't necessarily mean you broke up.." Louis said.  

"It doesn't?" Niall asked. 

"Yeah, Louis' right. You two are just going through a tough time." Harry added.  

"Zayn, to you, you were just talking and maybe that is what happened. But to her it may mean something more." Liam said.  

"Maybe they have a history. (Y/N) and this girl." Niall guessed.
 

"Could be." Harry added.  

"I don't know guys. Maybe you could be right." Zayn said.  Niall looked at him.   

"You ok?" He looked up at him.
 

"Yeah, I just need some air." Zayn got up and went out the balcony.  
*** 


"He's out there." Niall said to you.  




"Thanks." You said smiling. Niall turned to leave and you went out the balcony. 




"Hey." You said. Zayn looked at you and you could tell he was wondering what you were doing there.  "Hi. What's up? Zayn replies. 




"I know you've been like this for a while." 




"I just wanna know what I did wrong." 




Zayn turned to look at you."You didn't. I got mad because the girl you were talking about is my enemy. She always gets what she wants and she likes to take away people from me too. So I thought tha-" Zayn cut you off. 




"That she would take me too?" You nodded.  




"Babe, no one can take me from you. I'm yours. I love you more than anything." Zayn said softly. 




"I'm sorry Zayn." You whispered. 




"Don't apologize, come here." He pulled you in for a hug. When you finished hugging, he leaned in and kissed you.



































No comments:

Post a Comment