Friday, December 28, 2012

Niall Imagine #2



"Nandos." You said smiling at him. 
"Great choice my love." He said leaning in to kiss me. We had just got in the car. 
We drove onto the road and went to Nandos. We went in and Niall was taking our orders.   
"The usual Sandy." Niall said looking at me.   
"Niall, that's not Sandy." You made him turn around.   
"Oh, I'm sorry." Niall apologised.   
"Its ok. Its my first day." The girl filling in for Sandy said. 
 She was about the same height as Niall. She had long brown hair and blue eyes, like Niall. She was really pretty. You kinda envyed her a bit.   
"What's your name?" Niall asked.
She had a name tag though..  
"Christy." She said smiling. She kept checking out my boyfriend!  
"Well I hope to see you more often, cause I'm like a regular customer!"  
They both laughed together. I got tired and went to find a table. 
"That's our orders. Thankyou." Niall said smiling and walking away.
He came to sit down next to you.   
"Seems like they're getting younger staff." Niall said looking around. You said nothing.  
"Babe, what's up? Why did you abandon me earlier?" Niall asked you.  
"I didn't wanna come in between you two. Looked like you were having a great time." You said.   
"Aww babe n-'" The waitress cut Niall off. We also haven't seen her before.  
"Here are your usuals." The lady said. She had short red hair and green eyes, kinda like Louis. The whole red and green actually suited her, surprisingly.   
"That's mine actually. This is yours." Niall said switching our meals.  
 "Oh I'm very sorry. Its my first day here." She said blushing.   
"Its ok, Vanessa right?" He said reading her name tag. 
By the end of the day he might get the numbers of all these girls..
What? I'm just sayin' ..  
"Yeah. But you can call me Nessa." She said smiling.   
"Cool." Is all Niall said. She then walked away.   
"Time to dig in!" Niall said. You just looked at him.
He stopped and looked back at you.   
"What's wrong?" He asked.   
"Nothing, eat your Nandos."
He turned his seat till he was facing you.   
"The food can wait, what's wrong babe."
He looked up at you with those blue eyes, but then it just reminded you of Christy.   
"You. You're flirting. Right in front of me."  
"What? With who?" Niall asked.   
"How about the lady behind the counter?" 
"Christy? Nah. Can't see her that way."  
"The waitress?"   
"Nope. Nothing."  
"I'm so confused."  
"Babe, all I wanted to do was make them feel comfortable and be nice. But that's it. I mean, why would I want them. They're nothing compared to you." Niall said smiling straight at you.  
 "Aww, do you mean that?" You asked.   
"Order number 13. Order number 13" A man said into a microphone.   
"Be right back." Niall got up and went to the microphone.  
 "Attention Nandos customers, staff and anyone else in here. I'm Niall James Horan and I've only got my eyes on (Y/N)." Niall said into the microphone while staring at you. 
You got up to Niall and you kissed him. 
Everyone around you guys said Aww and clapped. You both smiled and went back to your seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment