Monday, December 24, 2012

Niall Imagine #1


"You have to tell her." Liam said sitting on a couch opposite me.

"No, I can't. I'm moving in a week, so if she knows, it'll just make things worse." Niall replied.

"But you're still gonna be in the  country. So you can still chill and stuff."

"That's if she wants to keep in contact. How do I know she'll feel the same way?" Niall asked.

"Look, I don't know if she will or not, but its best you just get it off your chest you know?" Liam said.

"Yeah, I guess. I just, I just don't wanna lose her." Niall said nervously playing with his fingers.

"Better do it now. She's out on the lawn." Niall looked out the window.

He got up and thanked Liam for the support. Niall walked outside and saw [Y/N] sitting on the lawn in the backyard. He took a deep breathe and walked up to her.

"Hey." Niall said.

"Hey Niall, what's up?" You asked.

"Nothing, can I sit?" Niall was really nervous.

"Yeah man, sit you're ass down." You joked. Niall chuckled and sat down.

"Umm, I need to tell you something.." Niall started.

"Sounds serious..what is it?" You asked.

"I'm...moving." Niall said.

"Wh-what? You're moving?"

"Yeah. I'm still gonna be in the country but I'm gonna be like 2 hours away."

"When are you moving?" You managed to say.

"Next week." Niall said. There was silence for a moment. Then you said something.

"Anything else you wanna say to me?" You asked.

"Uhh.." - He couldn't do it. - "Nah, that's it."

"Ok well, I gotta go. But we'll talk more about this, ok?" You said getting up. Niall did too.

"Promise." You and Niall hugged. It was longer and more intimate then your other hugs.

She walked away and Niall walked back inside.

"So..?" Liam asked.

"I told her I'm moving." Niall replied.

"And..?" Liam asked.

"That's it." Niall sat down.

"You didn't tell her you like her? Niall! That was the plan!" 

"Sorry man, I chickened out..I didn't think it was the right time."

"Then when is? You have a week left.." Liam said.

"I know, I know.. I just don't know how she'd take it.."

"She needs to know Niall, Ok? It's either you tell her or I will."

"Ok Ok, I'll tell her. Promise."

***
You and Niall spent the past week bonding and having fun. You were together 24/7.

Now it's Niall's last day..
***

"I'm gonna miss you like crazy! You're the bestest best friend I've ever had." You said crying in his arms.

"I'm gonna miss you much more, you know that right?" Niall said rubbing your back.

"Niall, we're all set! Say you're goodbye's" His mum said.

Niall looked deeply into your eyes.

"What?" You ask.

"Mum, we'll be back. I need to say something to [Y/N] in private."

"Ok, but don't be too long. Don't keep, dad, Greg and I waiting."

Niall nodded and took you to the backyard lawn you were at a few days ago.

"What do you wanna say Niall?" You ask.

He hold both your hands and says..

"I like you. I really like you, like more than friends. I didn't know how to say this the other day but I'm saying it now. Will you be my girlfriend?" Niall said.

You look into his blue eyes and you're still tryna process what he said. Suddenly you kiss him, and he kisses you back.
You both smile and walk back to the car holding hands. 

"He finally did it." Greg said noticing you two are holding hands.

You blushed and Niall turned to you. 

"I'll call you everyday babe, ok?" Niall said, now holding both your hands.

"Ok." Niall kissed you again then said goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment