Monday, December 24, 2012

Louis Imagine #1


"I miss my boo bear." You whined.

"I know you do, you keep saying it." Your friend said sounding annoyed.

"It's been a 3 days and I have heard from him since.. well three days ago."

"I'm sure he'll be back sooner than you think." 

"I hope so."

***
"What's wrong darling?" Your dad asked sitting next to you on the couch.

"I haven't heard from Louis in like three days.. I miss him."

"You'll hear from him soon."

"Everyone says that but it's not true." You say getting up and going to your room. 

You bang you're door closed and when you did you saw a letter fall off your desk. You picked it up and opened it. It said:

Dear [Y/N]

I really miss you babe, I hope you know that. I've been working on something for you. Come to my garage :)

Love you, From Louis ;)x

You were so excited to see what it was and to see him. You ran outside and drove to Louis' garage. While you were getting out of your car, you got a text saying..

Code: 2485
Sent: 17:34

You got to his garage and typed in the code. When the garage slowly rose up you saw Louis' legs and some pictures behind him. When it stopped, you saw something amazing behind him. They were a bunch of pictures of you two in the form of a heart.

"What do you think?" Louis asked. You ran up to him and hugged him.

"Louis, I don't know what to say.."

"Let's do this instead."

You two started making out.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment