Monday, December 24, 2012

Liam Imagine #1


"Ooh, he's cute!" Your friend said talking about a waiter at the ice cream shop you two were at.

"Yeah, he kinda is." You said smiling at him. He turned to look at you two and started walking up to you.

"This is so embarrasing.." You whispered to you're friend. She couldn't stop laughing.

"Hello ladies." He said. 

"Hi there, um.. - you looked at his name tag - Liam." He smiled.

"What can I get you two?" He asked. My friend ordered first.

"And you?" He asked smiling at me.

"I'll have mine with two pancakes and chocolate syrup. Lot's of it."

"I'll be right back." He winked at you then walked away.

"Did you see that?" Your friend asked.

"What?" You ask.

"He winked at you and was checking you out the whole time! He likes you.."

"What? Nah.." You looked over at him. He smiled at you and you did too. I turned back to my friend.

"It's nothing, really." Your friend shakes her head.

5 minutes later he brings your orders.

"1 Jumbo Banana shake." He said giving it to my friend.

"And a scoop of ice cream with double pancakes and extra chocolate sauce." He said giving me mine.

"Thankyou Liam." You said smiling.

"No problem." He replied. Smiling too.

"Would you like to join us?" My friend asked.

"Can't, still my shift. Maybe next time." He said not taking his eyes off of you. He eventually walked away.

You took your serviette and  opened it, when you did, you saw a number. Next to it was written

'-Liam :)'

You turned around and smiled at him and he mouthed to you 'call me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment